UCS Logo

We are here to help

Exceptional service is our standard. Universal Credit Services is committed to your satisfaction and prides itself on open and honest communication. If you don’t find what you’re looking for below, fill out our contact form with your question or concern and our team will reach back out to you promptly.

Make a Payment

Simply looking to make a payment? UCS allows you to pay using several methods for ultimate convenience.

Login/My Account

Do you need to update your personal information or check your balance(s)? Access your account here.

Encrypted Email

Are you worried about your personal information being seen by unwanted parties? Learn more about Universal Credit Services encrypted email process.

File a Dispute

Does something look wrong on your account? Reach out to our team to file a dispute and we will work with you to get it resolved promptly.

Remove My Number

Are you receiving unwanted calls from UCS? Get in touch with us here.

E-Mail Opt Out

Do you wish to opt out of receiving e-mails from UCS? Remove your e-mail here.

Request Information

Do you want us to send you the name and address of the original creditor? Request that information here.

Additional Resources

Need additional help?

Submit Feedback

If you’d like to leave a positive review or suggestions for our team, please submit your feedback here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Universal Credit Services, Inc. is a third-party debt collection agency headquartered in Michigan. There are several similar names throughout the debt collection industry. Double check your statements or past communication to ensure you are reaching out to the right agency.

To make a payment online, please click the following link and follow the directions on each page: Make a Payment.

Universal Credit Services will only ask for personal information to ensure we are speaking with the right individual.

If you believe we are contacting the wrong individual, the easiest and quickest solution is to contact us at (800) 931-3711. You may also fill out the Remove My Number form.

If you file a dispute, the easiest and quickest solution is to contact us at (800) 931-3711. You may also fill out the File a Dispute form.

Skip to content